What's the Difference Between Sugar Babies and LiersUK Sugar Daddy | Posted 04.07.2017 | Sugar Dating Blogs
Although online dating is a wide network, the back side is the amount of cyber crimes that come along with it. With the vast internet and it's anonymity - fake profiles and scamming has been a major aspect of it. Convincing people into false information with fake photographs has truly looted millions of people all over the world. It is important to know the real intentions the sugar baby or whether it's a fake profile you have been connected to.
1) Bank Information: Before any money transaction - a get to know date must be setup to know your sugar baby and discuss the boundaries and money. Everyone on the internet is willing to exploit you - therefore many sugar daddies in the UK have received fake messages asking them to transfer funds into the bank account of sugar babies before any initial conversation or meet up. There is absolutely no reality in those fake texts and it is best to keep the money allowances as delayed as possible - after complete verification.
2) Scam about break-up / no partner: The current trend in the UK is to make the sugar daddy believe that the sugar baby has just had a break up and is in desperate need of money and support. Although the chances of this being true is extremely rare - a sugar daddy must not fall for this; usually younger girls pretending to have a break up and asking the sugar daddy to pay for her expenses over the internet - even before any initial meeting has been taken place between the two of you.
3) Fake photos and bio: The most common scam among them all. If the profile and the images uploaded of the UK sugar baby are too good to be true- it probably is too good to be true. A quick solution to this is reverse image searching - where in you get to cross check if the image is of another sugar baby / person and the so called 'profile' is verified or not.
4) Cash for travel: This scam is dangerous. Scammers may ask for money to travel to your city to meet you. They will be unclear in their thoughts and actions - asking you - the sugar daddy to be generous from the start.
1) Take profile verification with a background check seriously- It is important before any other step ahead.
2) Always meet in a public place for the initial get to know date.
3) If the person in the date is not the same the one in the photo - it is a scam.
4) Make the boundaries clear and straight - so you'll both are on the same page.
5) Transactions should always be made in the latter stage - having an escort as a sugar baby is a common strategy for the first date.
All in all - sugar babies are individuals who are usually goal oriented and have their own individual lives. Scammers on the other hand would want your personal information and would like to extract your money without any benefits for the UK sugar daddy. The online dating market place is one - where the sugar daddy needs to be careful about his moves.
If you have different ideas,just let me know,and if you are right,I will change my idea.I promise
UK Sugar Daddy. Copyright © UKSugarDaddy.co.uk - The best uk sugar daddy dating site